Monday, February 3, 2014

My New Cold Weather Skin and Eczema Natural Remedy From Fanciful Fox!

You guys know I love sharing natural remedies and stuff that work for our family, well this one was too good not to share! -it's so good that I want to skip around town with the jar in one handing dipping my finger from my other hand into it and smearing it on dry hands and faces all over town while yelling (in my Oprah voice) "You get some skin therapy, & you get some skin therapy, & you get some skin therapy!!!!"  But I'll just blog about it instead, my original idea could get me arrested.

My husband knows that I love the Local Natural Vegan Handmade Soap Store called Fanciful Fox and I love shopping local so he went shopping there for me for Christmas.  I shopped for him there for Christmas too, It was the first outing that my newborn son and I went on together, daaaaww!!!!  They have an awesome line of natural mens products like aftershave and beard oil, but I will save that for another blog post!


He got me some soap and this overnight skin therapy stuff for dry, eczema-esque skin because I have a form of hand eczema called dyshidrotic eczema that breaks out on my hands when I'm stressed and it's REALLY painful.  It starts with these little sore blister like bumps that burst and then peel and make my hands really dry and uncomfortable and it makes everything with my hands hard to do.  I started getting those bumps once since I got this new skin therapy stuff and I applied it religiously and it never turned into a full on outbreak!  Awesome!


That's not even the best part though!  We had some freezing cold below zero temperature days here in NEPA and my 8 week old sons skin was SUFFERING, bad.  His cheeks were so dry and scaly feeling, it was awful.  I tried coconut oil and avocado butter, nothing was working!  Then it occurred to me to try this stuff and after 1 application it was better!  Within 24 hours the dry skin was 99% gone!  This stuff is going to stay stocked in my natural remedy medicine supply cabinet forever!  You can see the all natural ingredients in the picture from their website below.  It's their version of unpetroleum jelly!


Yes, I said website!  Lucky for all of you who aren't local they have a website!  What's even better is that it's only $8.00!!!   

Here's a link to their website www.fancifulfox.bigcartel.com
They have tons of different stuff from baby products, tattoo care, and pet shampoo!  

Here's a link to their Facebook page www.Facebook.com/fancifulfox

Some other fun facts about Fanciful Fox:  It's owned by a Mother & Daughter, I love that! They also have THEE cutest shop dogs!  I am a SUCKER for Pitbulls & Fanciful Fox advocates for the breed, they advocate for Pitbull/animal adoption, and these adorable guys are rescued!  More reasons to shop at Fanciful Fox!






No comments:

Post a Comment